How to Bake Me
1. Remove the lid, leave out of the fridge for 10-15 minutes before baking (so it’s not too cold to bake)
2. While you’re waiting , pre-heat the oven to 180° C.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes (fan forced electric oven) or 17-20 minutes (gas oven). You’ll know when it’s ready as the pudding will have risen and be firm when you touch the top.
4. Take out of the oven, invert the foil cup onto a serving plate.
5. Carefully lift off the foil cup, serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
Cooking times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance
The foil cup will be very hot from the oven.
Best consume before it disappears!
Marsha’s Sweets puddings contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. They are handmade so the occasional one may ooze…yummy. It’s best to keep them refrigerated at 5°C or below. They can also be frozen so you can stash them and enjoy later!
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Hand made- the occasional one may ooze!
Keep refrigerated at 5°C or below.
Can be frozen -15°C or below